Runway image credit: style.com.
When you think of an all-leather look, a rather drab 70s image probably comes to mind, all odd silhouettes and dingy browns. But not this spring, as Prada showed us back in September that all leather can be all chic.
To pull it off in real life, use textures like accordion and crocodile to offset that drabness we were talking about. The result will be a fresh look that brings a usually Fall-reserved material into spring.
1. Karina Grimaldi Clara leather top, $306.00
2. J. Crew solid leather belt, $39.50
3. Paris Paris Leather Crocodile Crossbody Bag, $109.00
4. Sigerson Morrison leather bootie, $495.00
5. J. Crew Sunburst Midi Skirt, $148.00