Fall is finally here, and it's getting a bit nippy (for Arizona). This month we're loving cozy sweaters and delicious candles we can warm up by when the temperature drops below 80 degrees.
1. These trays are a stunning black and gold mix, and can actually be used or just put on display. Either way they're fabulous. You can buy these in our online store!
2. Votivo candles are incredible; the scents are strong without being cloying, and they burn 30-40 hours. The 'Clean, Crisp White' is super fresh, and perfect for those who aren't into candles that smell like food.
3. We love this sweater for its versatile tan color and the fun geometric print on the trim. It's a poncho style so it's warm without being constricting, and can definitely hide that food baby on Thanksgiving.
4. Black and white is classic and forever chic, so why not use it to frame yourself or your loved ones?
5. This crocodile roller is sleek and midsized, making it perfect for short trips. It's easy to not feel your best when traveling, but this classy bag will do the trick.
All items can be found at our Gainey Village location.